Applications and Forms

Utility Application – A utility application is required when you are the new owner or tenant at a property. When the application is completed you can fax, email or bring it to City Hall. A copy of a valid drivers license or ID is required with the application and a $100.00 deposit and a $10.00 account set up fee.

Continuous Service Agreement – If you are an owner of a rental property you can fill out the Continuous Service Agreement which would allow the Waterworks Clerk to put the services of the property into the owners name rather than turning off the services in between renters.

Automatic Payment Form – The Automatic Payment Form allows the City to process your payment on the 10th of each month. You would still receive your bill in the mail but you would not need to worry about the payment as the City would process the payment for you from the information on the form. You may cancel at any time.

Fireworks Permit – Fireworks permits are due on or before June 1st. The permit is required to be approved by the City Council. The application must include a $10.00 permit fee and a $50.00 refundable deposit. City of Gooding Fireworks Ordinance

Request for Public Records Form – Public Records Request – You may fax, email or bring the Public Records Request Form to City Hall.

Parade Permit – A parade permit must be submitted to the Gooding City Police Department and Idaho Transportation Department for authorization.

Catering Permit – A Catering Permit must be approved by the Mayor or Police Chief. The fee is $20.00.

Event Permit – The Event Permit must be returned to City Hall 10 days before the event.

If you are unable to find a form please contact City Hall (208) 934-5669.