The Gooding City Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Gooding Municipal Building, 308 5th Ave West, Gooding, Idaho.
The Gooding Mayor, City Council and Staff welcome you to attend their meetings. We appreciate and encourage public participation. However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Mayor may exercise discretion in deciding when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments.
Citizens wishing to address the Mayor and Council may call the City Clerk 208 934-5669 and ask to be placed on the agenda. Any person requiring special assistance should call five days prior to the meeting so that arrangements may be made.
WORKSHOP – 6:00 PM
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING – 7:00 PM
308 5th Ave West
August 6, 2018
1. Review Personnel Policy
2. Review Corps of Engineers Agreement for repair of the Flood Control Discharge Apron
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA- 7:00 pm
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b) – Action Item
1. Clover Creek Sign Permits; Building Inspector Paul Klingler
2. Installation of Manufactured Homes in City Limits; Building Inspector Paul Klingler
3. Patio Cover @ 402 4th E; Building Inspector Paul Klingler
4. Grant Offer for Gooding Airport
5. Blue Sky Construction Change Order #11
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
All of the listed consent agenda items are action items.
1. July 16, 2018 Meeting Minutes
2. July 20, 2018 Meeting Minutes
3. July 30, 2018 Meeting Minutes
4. Accounts Payable
6. Building Permits
Visitor Business – Individuals wishing to speak before the City Council shall wait to be recognized by the Mayor, approach the microphone/podium, state their name and address, and proceed with their comments. Comments are limited to 10 minutes.
Public Input – The Mayor acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
1. Memorandum of Agreement for Dog Pound Between Gooding County and City of Gooding – Action Item
1. City employees authorized or not to carry weapons while during work – Action Item
2. GDA Engineering Request for Reimbursement #11 – Action Item
3. GDA Engineering Federal Financial Report – Action Item
4. GDA Engineering Final Payment Summary – Action Item
5. Eagle Rock Timber South Well Site Pay Request #1 – Action Item
6. Blue Sky Construction Pay Request #8 – Action Item
7. Blue Sky Construction Change Order #10 – Action Item
8. Blue Sky Construction Change Order #11 – Action Item
9. Corp of Engineers Agreement for repair of the Flood Control Discharge Apron – Action Item
10. City of Gooding Golf Course Sign Permit –Action Item
11. Clover Creek Sign Permits; Building Inspector Paul Klingler – Action Item
12. Installation of Manufactured Homes in City Limits; Building Inspector Paul Klingler – Action Item
13. Patio Cover @ 402 4th E; Building Inspector Paul Klingler – Action Item
14. Grant Offer for Gooding Airport – Action Item
Council – Police Chief Dave Fisher – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Larry Bybee – City Clerk Hollye Lierman – Library Director Cindy Bigler – Attorney Craig Hobdey
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 74-206(1) – Action Item