The Gooding City Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Gooding Municipal Building, 308 5th Ave West, Gooding, Idaho.
The Gooding Mayor, City Council and Staff welcome you to attend their meetings. We appreciate and encourage public participation. However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Mayor may exercise discretion in deciding when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments.
Citizens wishing to address the Mayor and Council may call the City Clerk 208 934-5669 and ask to be placed on the agenda. Any person requiring special assistance should call five days prior to the meeting so that arrangements may be made.
FIRE DISTRICT WORKSHOP – 5:30 PM
BUDGET WORKSHOP – 6:00 PM
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING – 7:00 PM
308 5th Ave West
June 18, 2018
FIRE DISTRICT WORKSHOP
- Savings Withdrawal
- Review revenues, expenditures and wages for FY19
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA – 7:00 pm
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b) – Action Item
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
All of the listed consent agenda items are action items.
- June 4, 2018 Meeting Minutes
Visitor Business – Individuals wishing to speak before the City Council shall wait to be recognized by the Mayor, approach the microphone/podium, state their name and address, and proceed with their comments. Comments are limited to 10 minutes.
- Gooding Volunteer Group – Quarterly Update
Public Input – The Mayor acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- John Infanger – Riverside Estates; Installation of 5 Mobile Homes – Action Item
- Gooding Dog Pound; Gooding County Invoice – Action Item
- Appointment for Urban Renewal Board – Action Item
- Appointment for Planning & Zoning Commission – Action Item
- Blue Sky Construction Pay App #7 Approval – Action Item
- Keller Associates Invoice #36 for the Water Project Approval – Action Item
- Keller Associates Invoice #5 for the WWTP Project Approval – Action Item
- Wheeler Electric Final Invoice for AWOS Installation – Action Item
- Authorize A Journey Home/Jenna Allred to become an authorized Rescue Group for the City of Gooding Dog Pound – Action Item
- Mike Jurak Requesting Permission from City to fly Ag Operations within City Limits – Action Item
- Eide Bailly LLP CPA; Annual Audit Contract – Action Item
Council – Police Chief Dave Fisher – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Larry Bybee – City Clerk Hollye Lierman – Library Director Cindy Bigler – Attorney Craig Hobdey
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 74-206(1) – Action Item