The Gooding City Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Gooding Municipal Building, 308 5th Ave West, Gooding, Idaho.
The Gooding Mayor, City Council and Staff welcome you to attend their meetings. We appreciate and encourage public participation. However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Mayor may exercise discretion in deciding when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments.
Citizens wishing to address the Mayor and Council may call the City Clerk 208 934-5669 and ask to be placed on the agenda. Any person requiring special assistance should call five days prior to the meeting so that arrangements may be made.
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING – 7:00 PM
308 5th Ave West
May 21, 2018
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA – 7:00 pm
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b) – Action Item
Wetco, Inc Invoice #12302 Approval
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
All of the listed consent agenda items are action items.
- May 7, 2018 Meeting Minutes
Visitor Business – Individuals wishing to speak before the City Council shall wait to be recognized by the Mayor, approach the microphone/podium, state their name and address, and proceed with their comments. Comments are limited to 10 minutes.
- Pat Adams – Summer Sprinkler Rates – Action Item
- Brylee Drury – Request to Amend Rules at Skate Park to Allow Bikes – Action Item
Public Input – The Mayor acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- Planning & Zoning Vacancy
- John Infanger – Riverside Estates; Installation of 5 Mobile Homes – Action Item
- Gooding Dog Pound; Gooding County Invoice – Action Item
- Outlet Fireworks, LLC Application Approval – Action Item
- Sign Permit Approval for Clover Creek Estates – Action Item
- Blue Sky Construction Change Order #9 – Action Item
- Request Transfer of Funds From General Fund From Sale of Land to Streets Fund For Road Maintenance Plan – Action Item
- Acceptance of $50,000.00 Grant Offer From LHTAC (Local Highway Technical Assistance Council) to fund a Transportation Master Plan – Action Item
- Schedule a Budget Workshop
- Wetco, Inc Invoice #12302 Approval – Action Item
Council – Police Chief Dave Fisher – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Larry Bybee – City Clerk Hollye Lierman – Library Director Cindy Bigler – Attorney Craig Hobdey
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 74-206(1) – Action Item