BUDGET WORKSHOP – 5:00 PM
WORK SESSION – 6:00 PM
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING – 7:00 PM
308 5th Ave West
June 4, 2018
- Review revenues, expenditures and wages for FY19
- Runway Extension Scope of Work
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA- 7:00 pm
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b) – Action Item
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
All of the listed consent agenda items are action items.
- May 21, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Accounts Payable
- Building Permits
Visitor Business – Individuals wishing to speak before the City Council shall wait to be recognized by the Mayor, approach the microphone/podium, state their name and address, and proceed with their comments. Comments are limited to 10 minutes.
- Brylee Drury – Request to Amend Rules at Skate Park to Allow Bikes – Action Item
Public Input – The Mayor acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- Planning & Zoning Vacancy
- John Infanger – Riverside Estates; Installation of 5 Mobile Homes – Action Item
- Gooding Dog Pound; Gooding County Invoice – Action Item
- Water Fund CD Renewal – Action Item
- Mapping for Comprehensive Plan – Terry Platts – Action Item
- Blue Sky Construction Change Order #9 Approval – Action Item
- CH Spenser, LLC Invoice Approval – Action Item
- Rood & Associates Independent Fee Estimate for Airport Runway Extension Phase I – Action Item
Council – Police Chief Dave Fisher – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Larry Bybee – City Clerk Hollye Lierman – Library Director Cindy Bigler – Attorney Craig Hobdey
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 74-206(1) – Action Item