REGULAR MEETING AGENDA- 7:00 pm
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b)
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
- Minutes of the December 15, 2014 Meeting
- Minutes of the January 5, 2015 Meeting
Public Input – The Mayor acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- Annexation of Rural Fire Department Land
- Rangen Water Call
- Gooding Country Club Lease
- Dog Shelter
- Authorization for Hollye Lierman to attend Mountain West Institute held in Boise on March 25th thru the 27th
- Gooding High School Class of 2015 donation
- Approval for Mayor signature for the FlexTechs Contract
- Flexable Spending Account
- Sundance Consulting Inc.
Police Chief Chris Ward – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Todd Bunn – City Clerk Hollye Lierman – Library Director Cindy Bigler – Attorney Craig Hobdey
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 67-2345