SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA- 7:00 pm
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b)
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
- Minutes of the August 18, 2014 Meeting
- Accounts Payable
- Building Permits
Visitor Business – Individuals wishing to speak before the City Council shall wait to be recognized by the Mayor, approach the microphone/podium, state their name and address, and proceed with their comments. Comments are limited to 10 minutes.
- Pat Baker- ICRMP Renewal
- Mary Comer & Sharon Couch- Starley Levitt- Flex Spending Account vs. Health Reimbursement Account
- Bryan Jorgensen- Washington Federal- Banking Fees
Public Input – The Mayor acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- Annexation of Rural Fire Department Land
- Idaho Power Franchise Ordinance- 689- 3rd reading
- Resolution 229- Raising certain fees
- Idaho Community Forestry Program Advisor Agreement- Authorization to Sign
- Delinquent Accounts
- Water shut offs for non-payment- Policy not to accept checks
- Idaho Chapter of PRIMA training- October 10, 2014 @ the Best Western Vista Inn in Boise
- Southern Idaho Economic Development Organization (SIEDO) Annual Summit- September 11, 2014 from 10-2 PM @ the Herrett Center in Twin Falls
- All Hazards Mitigation Plan Meeting- September 3, 2014 @ 10 AM in County Planning & Zoning Building
Council – Police Chief Chris Ward – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Todd Bunn – City Clerk Morri Hall – Library Director Cindy Bigler
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 67-2345