July 7, 2014
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING-7:00 PM
308 5th Ave West
July 7, 2014
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA- 7:00 pm
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b)
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
Visitor Business – Individuals wishing to speak before the City Council shall wait to be recognized by the Mayor, approach the microphone/podium, state their name and address, and proceed with their comments. Comments are limited to 10 minutes.
- Minutes of the June 2 & 9 2014 Meetings
- Accounts Payable
- Building Permits
Public Input – The Mayor acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- Annexation of Rural Fire Department Land
- Budget Hearing- Scheduled for August 4, 2014 @ 6:30 pm
- Budget Work Session- Schedule work session- Proposed budget needs to be published by July 24th
Council – Police Chief Chris Ward – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Todd Bunn – City Clerk Morri Hall – Library Director Cindy Bigler
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 67-2345
- Airport Improvement Project No. 3-16-0014-009-2014- Authorization for Mayor’s Signature on Grant Offer
- France, Basterrechea, Wagner & Bunn- Authorization to sign yearly audit contract
- Authorization for Kathy Lehr and Morri Hall to attend 2014 ICCTFOA Institute Sept 17-19 in Boise
This entry was posted in Agendas
. Bookmark the permalink