The Gooding City Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Gooding Municipal Building, 308 5th Ave West, Gooding, Idaho.
The Gooding Mayor, City Council and Staff welcome you to attend their meetings. We appreciate and encourage public participation. However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Mayor may exercise discretion in deciding when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments.
Citizens wishing to address the Mayor and Council may call the City Clerk 208 934-5669 and ask to be placed on the agenda. Any person requiring special assistance should call five days prior to the meeting so that arrangements may be made.REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING-7:00 PM 308 5th Ave West July 7, 2014 REGULAR MEETING AGENDA- 7:00 pm Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance 12:01:14 PM Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b) Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
- Minutes of the June 2 & 9 2014 Meetings
- Accounts Payable
- Building Permits
- Annexation of Rural Fire Department Land
- Budget Hearing- Scheduled for August 4, 2014 @ 6:30 pm
- Budget Work Session- Schedule work session- Proposed budget needs to be published by July 24th
- Airport Improvement Project No. 3-16-0014-009-2014- Authorization for Mayor’s Signature on Grant Offer
- France, Basterrechea, Wagner & Bunn- Authorization to sign yearly audit contract
- Authorization for Kathy Lehr and Morri Hall to attend 2014 ICCTFOA Institute Sept 17-19 in Boise