July 21 2014
WORK SESSION- 6:00 PM
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING-7:00 PM
308 5th Ave West
July 21, 2014
WORK SESSION- 6:00 pm
Budget for Fiscal Year- Beginning October 1, 2014 and ending September 30, 2015- Revenues & Expenses
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA- 7:00 pm
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b)
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
Visitor Business – Individuals wishing to speak before the City Council shall wait to be recognized by the Mayor, approach the microphone/podium, state their name and address, and proceed with their comments. Comments are limited to 10 minutes.
- Minutes of the June 16, 23 & July 7, 14 2014 Meetings
Public Input – The Mayor acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- Dan Olmstead- Idaho Power Franchise Agreement
- Annexation of Rural Fire Department Land
- Budget Hearing- Scheduled for August 4, 2014 @ 6:30 pm
- France, Basterrechea, Wagner & Bunn- Authorization to sign yearly audit contract
Council – Police Chief Chris Ward – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Todd Bunn – City Clerk Morri Hall – Library Director Cindy Bigler
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 67-2345
- FY2014-15 Budget- Approve for Publication
- Flextechs Contract- Authorization for Mayor’s signature
- Beer and Wine License- El Toro
- Operation Facelift Update
- 2014 Idaho State Controller’s Conference- Authorization for Morri Hall & Hollye Lierman to attend- Approx. $200.
This entry was posted in Agendas
. Bookmark the permalink