The Gooding City Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Gooding Municipal Building, 308 5th Ave West, Gooding, Idaho.
The Gooding Mayor, City Council and Staff welcome you to attend their meetings. We appreciate and encourage public participation. However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Mayor may exercise discretion in deciding when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments.
Citizens wishing to address the Mayor and Council may call the City Clerk 208 934-5669 and ask to be placed on the agenda. Any person requiring special assistance should call five days prior to the meeting so that arrangements may be made.REVISED AGENDA WORK SESSION- 6:00 pm REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING-7:00 PM 308 5th Ave West June 16, 2014 WORK SESSION- 6:00 pm
- Gooding Golf Course- Meeting with Gooding Recreation District and Gooding Golf Course
- Neal Farmer- Department of Water Resources
- Don Larson- Re-roof the War Memorial Building at 200 3rd Ave West
- Jennifer Wheeler- Wheeler Magic Valley Maid Service
- Cheryl Simmons- Removing stop signs
- Joe Gutierrez- Request for advance deposit to be used to pay on account balance
- Annexation of Rural Fire Department Land
- Budget Hearing- Scheduled for August 4, 2014 @ 6:30 pm
- Planning & Zoning Commission- New appointee needed
- Budget Work Session- Schedule work session
- Collection Agency for Delinquent Accounts
- Idaho Power- Request for height variance on 2 poles for the Glanbia extension
- Resolution 227- Skate Park Grant- Motion authorizing the Mayor’s signature on all Skate Park Grant Documents for project #16-00565
- ICRMP bill for daily training bulletins for the Police Dept.