The Gooding City Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Gooding Municipal Building, 308 5th Ave West, Gooding, Idaho.
The Gooding Mayor, City Council and Staff welcome you to attend their meetings. We appreciate and encourage public participation. However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Mayor may exercise discretion in deciding when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments.
Citizens wishing to address the Mayor and Council may call the City Clerk 208 934-5669 and ask to be placed on the agenda. Any person requiring special assistance should call five days prior to the meeting so that arrangements may be made.REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING-7:00 PM 308 5th Ave West November 4, 2013
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA- 7:00 pm Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b) Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
- Minutes of the October 7, 17 & 21 & 28 2013 Meetings
- Accounts Payable
- Building Permits
- Sign Permit-Mountain States Cellular
- Beer, Wine and Liquor licenses
- Customer Service Policy
- Yard Sales- Proposed Ordinance 685- 3rd reading
- Tree City USA- Intern wages to inventory public trees
- Memorandum of Agreement between Gooding Fire Department & Idaho Department of Lands- Authorization for Mayor’s Signature
- Southfield Dairy Lease Renewal
- Employee Appreciation
- 134 4th Ave West- Authorization for owner to remove trees
- Appoint Chief of Police
- Oath of Office- Chief of Police