The Gooding City Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Gooding Municipal Building, 308 5th Ave West, Gooding, Idaho.
The Gooding Mayor, City Council and Staff welcome you to attend their meetings. We appreciate and encourage public participation. However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Mayor may exercise discretion in deciding when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments.
Citizens wishing to address the Mayor and Council may call the City Clerk 208 934-5669 and ask to be placed on the agenda. Any person requiring special assistance should call five days prior to the meeting so that arrangements may be made.
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING- 7:00 PM
308 5th Ave West
August 19, 2013
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA- 7:00 pm
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b)
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
- Minutes of the August 5, 2013 Meeting
- Jan Rogers- Southern Idaho Economic Development Organization
- Pat Baker- ICRMP Renewal
Public Input – Council President acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Council President by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- Lincoln Inn Parking Lot Lease
- Customer Service Policy
- Gooding Dog Group- Review revised Ordinance
- Sale of Airport Land: CD Rates- Rescind previous motions
- Beer & Wine License Waiver- Stampede Burger
- Ordinance 683- Bond Election- 2nd reading
- SIEDO Renewal
- Yard Sales- Proposed ordinance
- Building Inspector Agreement with Gooding County
- Idaho Chapter of PRIMA training
- Sjuni Bunderson- Authorization to sign bills- Officer in Charge
- Carmen Korsen- Appoint to Urban Renewal Agency
Police Chief Jeffery Perry – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Todd Bunn – City Clerk Morri Hall
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 67-2345