The Gooding City Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Gooding Municipal Building, 308 5th Ave West, Gooding, Idaho.
The Gooding Mayor, City Council and Staff welcome you to attend their meetings. We appreciate and encourage public participation. However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Mayor may exercise discretion in deciding when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments.
Citizens wishing to address the Mayor and Council may call the City Clerk 208 934-5669 and ask to be placed on the agenda. Any person requiring special assistance should call five days prior to the meeting so that arrangements may be made.
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING- 7:00 PM
308 5th Ave West
July 15, 2013
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA- 7:00 pm
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b)
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
- Approve Minutes for June 25, July 1 & July 8, 2013 Meetings
- Justin Hendley- Tree removal
Public Input – Council President acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Council President by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- Lincoln Inn Parking Lot Lease
- Customer Service Policy
- Gooding Dog Group
- Gay Yow- Chickens within the City Limits
- FY2013-14 Budget- Approve for Publication
- FY2013-14 Budget Hearing- Reminder
- France, Basterrechea, Wagner & Bunn- Authorization to sign yearly audit contract
- Idaho Department of Water Resources- Authorization to sign application for transfer of water right
- Idaho Department of Transportation- Resolution 223- Authorization to sign proposed signal cooperation agreement
- Sale of Airport Land- CD Rates
- Brush Yard
- Schedule Town Hall Meetings
- Beer & Wine License- Lupitas
Police Chief Jeffery Perry – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Todd Bunn – City Clerk Morri Hall
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 67-2345