REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
308 5th Ave West
February 4, 2013
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b)
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
- Approve Minutes for January 22, 2013
- Accounts Payable
- Building Permits
- Brockway Engineering- Chuck Brockway Jr.
- Mountain View Water Corporation- Sherry Hann
Public Input – Mayor acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- Windy Acres Lease Renewal
- Sale of Airport Land
- Association of Idaho Cities
- Set Public Hearing Date- Irrigation Board of Corrections
- Set Public Hearing Date- Sale of Airport Land
- Re-schedule February 18, 2013 council meeting
- Mountain West Clerks and Treasurers Institute- Kathy Lehr
Mayor and Council –
Police Chief Jeffery Perry – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Todd Bunn – City Clerk Morri Hall
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 67-2345