The Gooding City Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Gooding Municipal Building, 308 5th Ave West, Gooding, Idaho.
The Gooding Mayor, City Council and Staff welcome you to attend their meetings. We appreciate and encourage public participation. However, the formality of procedures varies with the purpose and subject of the agenda item; therefore, the Mayor may exercise discretion in deciding when to allow public comment during the course of the proceedings and limitations may be placed on the time allowed for comments.
Citizens wishing to address the Mayor and Council may call the City Clerk 208 934-5669 and ask to be placed on the agenda. Any person requiring special assistance should call five days prior to the meeting so that arrangements may be made.
Any person requiring special accommodations should call City Hall three days prior to the meeting. 208 934-5669
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
308 5th Ave West
July 16, 2012
- Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
- Changes to the Agenda In Accordance with Idaho Code 67-2343 Sec 4 (b)
Consent Calendar – The consent calendar includes items which require formal council action, but which are typically routine or not of great controversy. Council members can approve the items listed on the consent calendar as one item or, if finding a correction needs to be made, can pull that item for discussion.
(a) Approve Minutes for July 2 & July 9, 2012
Public Input – Mayor acknowledges those in attendance. This section of the agenda is reserved for citizens wishing to address the Council regarding a city-related issue. The council does not take any action or make any decisions during public comment. Any item requiring Council action must be placed on the agenda of an upcoming council meeting. Comments related to public hearings should be held for that public hearing. Comments regarding performance by city employees are inappropriate at this time and should be directed to the Mayor by appointment after tonight’s meeting.
- Proposed Containment Pad Lease
- Membership in International Economic Development Council
- New Business:
- Proposed Ordinance regarding Runaway or Incorrigibility
- Resolution Authorizing the Mayor’s signature on documents relating to the Drinking Water Facilities State Revolving Loan Fund Construction Loans
- Memo from Attorney Hobdey
- Proposed Aerial Applicators Permit
- Review State and City Code regarding fireworks
- Proposed Business Permit
- Public Official Surety Bonds
- Authorization to sign 5-year service agreement with ALSCO
- Authorization for City Clerk Morri Hall and City Treasurer Kathy Lehr to attend the Idaho City Clerks, Treasurers, and Financial Officer’s Association
- Air St. Luke’s Membership
- Donation to Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers of Magic Valley
- Schedule a Special Meeting to discuss creating a Financial Control Policy
- Mayor and Council –
- Police Chief Jeffery Perry – Fire Chief Brandon Covey – Public Works Director Todd Bunn – City Clerk Morri Hall
Executive Session – If Necessary –Idaho Code 67-2345